0 items in Cart
2023 1oz British The Royal Tudor Beast - Platinum Yale Of Beaufort
|Payment Method||Qty 1 - 2||Qty 3 - 9||Qty 10+|
As low as $188.00 per oz above spot
Lost Dutchman Rare Coins buy price $1,022.10
Along the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace, ten Royal Beasts sculpted in stone represent the union and royal ancestry of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour.
David Lawrence has captured the mythical yale on the reverse of the coin, with a chainmail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse of the coin features the fifth definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen by Jody Clark.
Struck in 999.5 fine platinum to bullion standard, the coin is also available to purchase in fine gold and silver editions.
- The second coin in the bullion series that celebrates the Tudor dynasty
- Features the mythical Yale of Beaufort
- Contains one ounce of 999.5 fine platinum
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the stone beasts at Hampton Court Palace
- A chainmail surface animation background texture provides additional security
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
|Mint||Royal Australian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!