0 items in Cart
2023 1oz British Silver King Arthur
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $13.00 per oz above spot
Lost Dutchman Rare Coins buy price $24.21
A timeless British legend meets the best of British craftsmanship as the story of King Arthur inspires our next myths and legend bullion collection.
The first coin in our second Myths and Legends three-coin bullion series features King Arthur, the mythical figure often depicted as a fearless warrior, noble king and the chivalrous leader of the Knights of the Round Table. A legend recast and retold throughout the ages, Arthur’s story first arose in the Welsh chronicles of the ninth and tenth centuries and the legend’s ambivalence continues to perpetuate its appeal.
The illustrator David Lawrence has skilfully crafted a design featuring the legendary king at its epicentre, garbed in regal apparel as he sits astride a horse and brandishes Excalibur, his legendary sword. Camelot, the fabled castle where the Knights of the Round Table held court, is discernible in the background. Struck in 999 fine silver, each coin is finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard. The coin is also available as a one ounce gold edition.
- The first coin in a new three-coin collection inspired by British myths and legends, honouring the legendary King Arthur
- Each coin contains one troy ounce of 999 fine silver
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Features an interpretation of the legendary King Arthur by David Lawrence
- Exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!